NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Fundraising for groundbreaking research and life-changing services for those affected by Multiple Sclerosis will take place on April 27.The MS Walk Wilmington taking place at Hugh MacRae Park starting at 9:30 a.m. will bring together a community of passionate people for one cause: to end MS forever.- Advertisement – Walk MS has generated more than $1 billion toward their mission and each step you take is backed by a supportive community.For more information on the event watch the video above.
- Top IMCA Modified check is $1,000 at May 18 Salmon Valley show
- IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing National Point Standings Through Feb. 05
- IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing National Point Standings Through May 4
- Thornton holds off Shryock for $10,001 IMCA Legendary payday
- Domagala stampedes to IMCA Modified checkers at 45th annual Jamestown special