Aerial shot of Love Grove Community (Photo: Ron Sparks/ High Tide Helicopters) WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — After years of talks and more than a year of construction, the new bridge into Wilmington’s Love Grove community is due to open this weekend.The photos seen below are aerial views of the new bridge shared with us by Sparks Engineering. 1 of 2 Love Grove community (Photo: Ron Sparks) – Advertisement – Love Grove community (Photo: Ron Sparks) Construction on the $5 million project began in February 2017.Love Grove only had one entrance which would get blocked by train traffic.The grand opening of the new bridge is set for Sunday afternoon.
- Top IMCA Modified check is $1,000 at May 18 Salmon Valley show
- IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing National Point Standings Through Feb. 05
- IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing National Point Standings Through May 4
- Thornton holds off Shryock for $10,001 IMCA Legendary payday
- Domagala stampedes to IMCA Modified checkers at 45th annual Jamestown special